PRAY FOR PROVISION FOR THE CHURCH
‘You can be sure that God will take care of everything you need, his generosity exceeding even yours in the glory that pours from Jesus.’
When you consider all the ministries we run, the buildings we operate and the staff we employ, you will reach a simple conclusion: TCC is a generous Church! We have learned to step out and trust God for finance, based on a conviction that money follows ministry. As we do what we can, God sees our desire to serve him and reach people, and blesses it with resources. God is so good! But there is still so much we want to do, so today let’s pray for the financial prosperity of our Church and its various income streams.
- Pray that God will supply all we need to fulfil both our current commitments and our ministry dreams as we continue to generously sow into the lives of those we are reaching, discipling and releasing.
- Pray for the financial prosperity of every member of the Church family. Pray for God to bless them with success in the workplace, for better jobs, for promotions, for salary increases and rewards appropriate to their investment of life and skills.
- Pray for Business people in the Church. Pray for their success, that they will make sound business decisions, have great business ideas and be blessed so they can be a blessing.
- Pray for those who handle our money and make financial decisions – our Senior Leadership team, Directors and Finance team. Pray they will have wisdom to manage the finance we have effectively as good stewards of God’s resources.
- Pray for the success of our commercial activities as a Church. For good clients to hire our buildings and equipment when we are not using them and for the popularity of Postcode to increase.
- Pray for our purpose-built facility opening this year. Pray that God would open doors of income, gifts and aid as we seek to build a special destination for our town.